Sexual Sin and Perversion
After reading Dr, Neil Anderson’s book Released From Bondage; I have more understanding of the depths of the devils dirtiness. I have come to the conclusion that it is easier to look away rather than to know. And this explains why the majority of the population is more comfortable being in hiding, rather than facing the truth of either their own sordid past, that of their ancestors, or what is clearly going on right next door, in their own neighbourhoods.
I have observed:
- Good people don’t want to hear bad stuff
- Good people want to sanitize
- Good people prefer politeness rather than true purity
Dig around in your own mind dear reader. How dirty is it in there? What thoughts convene and compel you to behave as you do? Are they perverse in nature? If your inner thought life is a muddy place to travel, how come?
- What have you been exposed to and;
- What are you willingly continuing to indulge, that has your mind racing in a destructive repetitive direction?
The Bible spends a significant amount of its reader’s time, (starting in the Old Testament with Leviticus), commanding Gods people to refrain from sexual immorality. I am alarmed to say, that it is our societal sexual immortality that has all but ruined our families.
Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: I am the LORD your God. According to the doings of the land of Egypt, where you dwelt, you shall not do; and according to the doings of the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you, you shall not do; nor shall you walk in their ordinances (Leviticus 18:1-3).
Below, find a list of sexual acts that God forbids and labels abominations. For simplicities sake, I am going to use plain English, rather than copy from scripture directly, knowing that you can easily access what I reference here, to verify validity (Leviticus 6-23).
Please note: that this is a painful read, since God has to be very specific with his directives, considering the people in the surrounding cities, indulged in vile acts that would make most decent human beings skin crawl.
- Do not have sex with a close relative, namely: your mother, your father, your stepmother, your sister, your half sister, your grand daughter, your great granddaughter, your aunt, your uncle
- Do not have sex with relatives by marriage, namely: your uncles wife, your daughter-in-law, your sister-in-law, a woman and her daughter, the woman’s son’s daughter or his granddaughter, two sisters
- Do not have sex with a woman while she is menstruating
- Do not have sex with your neighbours wife
- Do not sacrifice your children to Molech
- Do not have sex with someone of the same sex
- Do not have sex with animals
Witches and Satan worshippers
Just to be clear, about depravity and its prevalence, do note, that many are publically declaring themselves as witches and Satan worshipers. Sex and sacrifice go hand in hand during satanic worship, with the drinking of blood and this soul sickening repugnant act:
“The Satanist’s ultimate “high” is to sacrifice some innocent victim at the point of orgasm”, quoted from Released From Bondage, Dr. Neil Anderson.
We have looked away
You see dear reader, how we have looked away? You see, how we have debased and debauched, defiled and demeaned, each other: and our precious and innocent children, and ourselves? Can you see it now? Is it any wonder we are in crisis?
Our society has sexually swapped and traded human for human, sacrificing what God deems as sacred, the marriage bed, meaning one man and one woman, committed to each other before God for life, for temporary satisfaction that lasts a moment and damages the fabric of families, often for entire life times. We have to clean up our act, return to godly values and protect our young from demonic predators, because dear reader, this is already happening:
Do not defile yourselves with any of these things, for by all these the nations are defiled, which I am casting out before you. For the land is defiled; therefore I visit the punishment of its iniquity upon it, and the land vomits out its inhabitants. You shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgements, and shall not commit any of these abominations… (Leviticus 18:24).
Lastly, I must address pornography: The Bible says specifically, do not uncover, meaning to not see naked and than have intercourse with, the people listed (reread the above list). When pornography is viewed, you are uncovering someone’s nakedness for your own sexual gratification. If the person in front of you on that screen is not your wife or husband, you are committing a vile sin before God Almighty.
I leave off here with a revised vision for goodness in people:
- Good people do something about bad stuff
- Good people hear pain in others and help them heal
- Good people purify their minds and hearts and honour God and their neighbours as themselves
Take heart, dear one; a redemptive plan has long been in place. The truth shall set you free, and the Truth, is Jesus Christ. You can go to him, because he loves you so much, he willingly died for yours sins
But God demonstrates his own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:8)